Friday, January 4, 2008

Why I respect Polly Pocket




*She needs a little help standing up. (After a couple of cocktails, I know I sure do!)

*Her pants are always difficult to put on. (Yeah, yeah.. I'm on a diet..it's either lose a few pounds, or buy new pants.. I'll go with the former. It's OK to laugh, you know it's true)

*She wears the same clothes day after day... (If you work from home or are a SAHM, you know what I'm talking about. This is my third day with the same hoodie on. I change my t-shirt underneath, but no one else would know that. It looks all the same to them.)

* Her hair looks like she just had a run in with a rabid squirrel. (Welcome to what my DH sees every morning.)

* Her shoes are always lost! MINE TOO!

* Edited to add: I love that Polly is capable of wearing a strapless bra. I need reinforced cables to hold my wobbly bits up!

5 comments:

  1. That totally cracked me up!!! LOL...She's my kind of woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly must be related to my DD's Barbie's...and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a Polly Pocket to keep me company, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLOL! Wonderful! sooo true..
    Thanks for the laugh, Daisydo!
    gilroy gal

    ReplyDelete