Monday, January 21, 2008

Anal Retentive Scrap'a

So a couple of days ago, I was super brilliant about scrapping about my love of Bling. Frustrated with the pictures I came up with, I decided to pour all my bling into one giant container. Knowing very well, that one day in the future, I couldn't live with the mess of my bling, and eventually resort my stash.

Looking at that cute little sorbet cup, filled with all the adorable glitzy bling.. I couldn't take the pressure any longer. They must be SORTED!!

Thus.. LOAD # 21



Journaling reads:
There is a deep need inside me
A need to SORT
A need to have colors of things
Separated
A NEED to have little boxes
Labeled
I am an Anal Retentive
Scrap'a

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with A.R. issues, just not the color sorting kind:) Love the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You funny girl. I guess you could call me anal as well since I have to sort and separate everything. I like my organization!!

    ReplyDelete