Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm OK with me.


Load day #11.

Noel gave me some cocktail napkins that feature the quote "She was nothing but a man-chasing booze hound. Why can't you be more like her?"

After close to 14 years of marriage and 4 children later. I think there's a man-chasing booze hound somewhere still deep inside me. Or at least I hope there still is.

Perhaps on the day the photo was taken.. I was boozin' it up. (I wasn't.. but, wouldn't that day have been nice? LOL)

TFL

Oh, for those of you thinking this was a font mine.... it wasn't. (Gotcha.)
Seriously... here's a font for your troubles. Booze

3 comments:

  1. cute LO and yes I did think it was a "font mine." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. boozing it up eh, hehe hey i'm tagging you :)
    So i've been tagged by Pamela today. Love these. The rules of the game: • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Seven facts about myself… 1. I'm organized 2. I am currently un employeed. 3. I went to college and got my Associates in Science. 4. I have a tatoo and used to have my belly button pierced. 5. I'm very impatient to where i get edgy! I hate it too. 6. I am not a phone person. 7. I'm pretty shy around new people. Tomorrow i'll send to 7 peeps but im in a hurry to be somewhere!

    ReplyDelete