Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've been tagged... yet again.

These questions are pretty good, so I'll play

What is your full name? Ann Marie Sterner

How long have you been married? 14 years on March 24th to one hell of a man. Patient, kind, funny, handsome. My best friend.

What is your dream job? I would love to be a professional sports photographer

What is your dream car? 1955 powder blue and white Corvette Stingray.

What is your claim to fame? Gee.. a mom of 4 who looks tired all the time? I have no claim to fame.

What do you like to do?
Scrapbook (of course), sports photography, read, hang out with the family.

What is your biggest fear? Something terrible happening to one of my kids.

What animal describes you? I think a dog. I'm very good friend, and very loyal.

If you could live in any era which one would it be? 21st century baby. I can't imagine life without the Internet, DVR's, and web-cams.

What is your goal for 2008?
I want to become healthier. Dang it why are hamburgers so damn tasty?

What is my guiltiest pleasure? Besides scrap supplies. I have a new addiction for camera equipment. Baby do I want the Canon 40D.. OK I want the Mark III, but who am I kidding, I'll never have a need for a body that nice. I'll settle for the 40D.

What do you love about your spouse? He is seriously funny. He laughs everyday. I love that he is always willing to laugh about everything. Never takes himself seriously. And lastly, I love that he is patient and kind. And is teaching our kids to be the same way.

1 comment:

  1. very fun. thanks for playing... i think you're giving allen a little too much credit!!! lol! who loves you allen??? ;)

    ReplyDelete