I've been instructed to post 7 random facts about me, things most likely you do not know.
1. I get annoyed easily. (It's a phase... I hope)
2. I am really afraid of 2 things. The dentist and crickets.
3. I pray every day at 10 am. We used to live next to a church, and the bells
rang daily at 10 am. It was my reminder to be grateful for my life. That
tradition as continued for the last 12 years.
4. I am currently reading 3 books right now. Sue Grafton's S is for Silence,
David McCullough's 1776, and Stephen White's Cold case
5. My husband makes me laugh every day. That is why I love him.
6. I have a laser cut Mickey Mouse attached to my monitor. I've had him for 10 years
one of my prize possessions. (First gift from husband.)
7. My favorite flowers are Tulips.. not Daisy's.