Friday, September 28, 2007

Missing: One Mojo

Where has my Mr. Mojo gone? I sit here, pictures to scrap, supplies at the ready, and yet no desire. No inspiration, no nothing. You would think after spending 3 days in Vegas looking at all the goodies available, seeing example after example of project ideas, I would have come back primed for creating something magical. But, you'd be wrong. I have the worse case of scrappers block ever. Something must be done. I need a scrap muse. Anyone know where I can find one?

4 comments:

Nicole P. said...

I wish I could tell you where to find a muse. I have needed one for about 6 months now. I just cannot get into SB'ing lately. I have been painting instead.
I am going to a SB retreat in November so I hope I can get myself in the mood by then.

Daisydo said...

Oh.. Sb retreat.. That sounds wonderful. Just throw yourself into SBing.. Nice idea.. Tell me how it goes!

Kim said...

Archiver's?! :)

Erica Hettwer said...

I sent my scrap muse over to you. It's in the shape of a mouse and I told it to wait for you in the kitchen...by the fridge.

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Erica
~melegs
:D