Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night wide awake thinking about all the crafty projects you need to get done and then stressed yourself out? Me either... last night was definitely not one of those nights at all. I woke up refreshed and perky. My sassy pants clean and pressed.
I do know this week is flying by. I can't believe we are on the backside of my GUI week of crafty goodness. (Backside... see the reference? Dang I'm funny)
Today's distraction in all things single layered is another one of Unity Stamp Company's Itty Bitty Line. I'm not one to brag or anything, however, this butt is so stinkin' CUTE. I wish my behind made you want to pinch it!
- I used my Spellbinders die as a stencil. I die cut a piece of paper and saved the heart shape to use another time. I then used the negative piece as the stencil. Works great and it extends your supplies!
- TH Distress Oxides- Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers & Wild Honey
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Mijello Mission Gold- Ivory Black
- Zig Clean Color - Pink & Shadow Mauve
- Strathmore Bristol Vellum 110 lbs
- The Paper Studio- Kraft Cardstock for the card base
- Tombow Xtreme
- Banner- Sizzix Big Wish die & Stamp Set
- Ranger Distress Sprayer (for water application)- not to drink out of or anything
- Enamel Dots-green