There are two good solutions for getting through today. Cocktails and looking at pretty things. I can’t pour you a cocktail, but I can give you something pretty to look at.
I combined two sets to make this creation. I don't know about you, but I love the confetti dots!
As always leave a comment to be entered into a drawing for a Unity Stamp prize package!
Color blending on Bristol paper to create background. I then stamped, colored, and fussy cut another girl. I added dimension by using foam tape to raise focal image.
- Neenah Exact Index 110 lb for card base
- Strathmore Bristol Vellum 110 lb
- Misc. Patterned Paper (unidentifiable)
- Versafine Black Onyx Pigment Ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers & Wild Honey
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush- Light Blue,Haze Blue,Yellow Green,Turquoise Green,Peach Pink & Brown
- Mijello Misson Gold watercolor paint- Burnt Umber
- Uni-ball Signo- White
- Elmer's Tape Runner
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Eyelet Outlet Enable Dot- Silver Sparkle