And surprisingly enough, I also made it past the first round of the scrapbook/layout challenge!
Make a monochromatic color layout
1. Pages : 2 pages Layout (double page!)
2. Theme: You can choose your own theme
3. Color LO: The monochromatic color scheme you use is up to you
4. How many Photos: Minimum of 1 photo
5. Photos: - One photo must be partly on the left and partly on the right page - One photo needs to be black and white
6. Not to be used: - You are restricted from using black anywhere on the layout including, ink, paint, pen lines, journaling or any other elements. - There is not to be black on the page with the exception of your black and white photo(s). - You can not use brown to antique elements unless brown is the colour you choose for your monochromatic color scheme.
7. Materials you may use: embellishments, ink, media stuff, everything that you want in the monochromatic color.